Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Chinese New Year Gathering At Pantai Seafood Restaurant @ Kayu Ara, Petaling Jaya

Every Chinese New Year I often meet up with my high school mates for our get together. 
This is the third consecutive years we have it at Pantai Seafood Restaurant


 Pantai Seafood is popular among locals for its Seafood.Emoji


Angpow from my married friends. 
Being single is not that bad after all! Heh. 


New Year Set Menu is available during CNY but since there're 8 of us we decided to order dishes instead. Most time the set can be too much and its kinder wasteful if we can't finish it. 


Can't leave out Salmon Fish Yee San during CNY. 
My second and also my last Lou Sang for this year. Emoji


Japanese Bean Curd. Soft and tender. 


Red Talapia cooked in asam sauce (I think). My personal favourite and the sauce goes great with rice. It's not spicy so its good for those who can't eat spicy food. 


Roast Chicken. Although it was crispy but the meat was too salty. 


Deep Fried Squid with Salted Egg. Another favourite dish of mine. It's salty since its cooked with salted egg. The batter was crispy and the squid was tender. Although its high in calories (and cholesterol too), I ate this the most since I don't eat this often. Great excuse to indulge whenever I can. Emoji


Fried Kai Lan in 2 Varieties. The leafy part of the Kai Lan is fried till crispy until it looks like seaweed at first glance. I find the taste a bit like seaweed but kinder bitter and salty though. 


Our meals came close to RM250, including drinks and tibits. 


A hearty feast and great company with old friends.


Our CNY gathering again for next year? ^^


Pantai Seafood Restaurant 
Lot 13575, Jalan Cempaka, 
PJU6A, Kg Sg Kayu Ara, 
47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Contact: 03-7725 5099 ‎
Business Hours (Daily):
11.30am - 2.30pm (lunch) &
6.00pm - 10.30pm (dinner)


No comments:

Post a Comment