Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Movie Time @ Cinderella 2015

Met up with my friend for a movie. I have the choice of Cinderella or a Chinese movie since most of the movie my friend had already watch (yeah, she loves watching movie in the cinema). I'm a sucker for fairy tales and magic so I choose Cinderella of course. ^^


We went on a Wednesday and ticket price only cost RM8.Emoji Checking the ticket closely, you find that the 6% GST will be implementing soon.  Emoji


At the beginning of the show there are the usual advertisement here and there. However, they started showing 'Frozen'. Not from the actual movie but a extension clip after the actual movie. It was quite entertaining to watch though. ^^


Overall we enjoyed the movie. My favourite part of the scene is when Cinderella transformed to her beautiful dress.


And not forgetting her beautiful glass slipper too. Emoji


If you have not watch the movie, you should defiantly do so. 
Check out their official trailer below. 



No comments:

Post a Comment