Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Japanese Food - Pasta Zanmai @ 1 Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur

I'm finally back after 2 weeks holiday with my family. Since I'm back I have been craving for Japanese food! Great timing cause Pasta Zanmai finally opened at 1 Mont Kiara in early May. They were originally located at Sri-Hartamas Shopping Centre before they move over to 1 Mont Kiara. 


The restaurant is located on the ground floor. You can easily locate this place once you enter the mall. Note that Lunch & Dinner time is usually packed so it's advice to come early or after the peak hours. I came around 11.45am and managed to get a seat before the crowds.^^
Monthly Special promotion on their menu. 


It's not my first visits to Pasta Zanmai since I've try out other outlets at One Utama and Tropicana Mall.  As always, I order the same set whenever I come here, that is the Mini Seafood Tomato Sauce Pasta & Grilled Chicken Omelette Garlic Rice (RM26).

Price range is reasonable because you get pasta and rice for 1 price. The garlic rice taste really good when combined with omelette. However, I didn't really fancy the grilled chicken, can't really explain it but find the texture of the meat like rubber (maybe it's just me). Seafood Pasta is average but still good. 



Mum ordered Mini Oyster Kumuchi Soup Pasta & Fried Chicken on Garlic Rice (RM26). Mum loves the garlic rice too that comes in this set. Fried chicken is crispy and taste great with mayonnaise. Tried the soup pasta and I find myself having a few more spoon of the soup because it was really tasty. Rather than normal Japanese noodle, they replaced it with pasta. Comes with big juicy oyster but mum happily ate it all up. 


Since we came around lunch time, the staff can get a bit too busy and it may take a while for your food to be served (quite normal). However, if you ever come to this outlet, I would advice not to sit directly under the light (in front of the entrance or next to the kitchen), it can get uncomfortably hot after a while. 

PASTA ZANMAI (1 Mont' Kiara)
Lot G-27, Ground Floor,
1 Mont' Kiara,
1 Jalan Kiara, Mont' Kiara,
50480 Kuala Lumpur.
TEL : 03 - 6419 0933
FAX : 03 - 6419 0933
MOBILE : 012 - 635 1610
DAILY BUSINESS HOURS
10.00am - 10.00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment