Wednesday, February 12, 2014

My First Visits to Hamleys @ One Utama (New Wing)

Hamleys, the oldest toy shop in the world opened their first outlet in One Utama in early December 2013. 
I only know about this shop yesterday when my friend ask me to accompany her here. 


Let just say I spend quite a while in here and checking out the toys here. 
Afterall, I'm a big kid myself. tongue
The cute Furby Boom corner. 


Help yourself with the big red bag.
If only we can ride on the big red bus. 


This place is huge and spacious....roomy to walkabout. 


You can test and play the toys at selected counters.


Transformers corner....for all Transformers fan.


Barbie Doll Corner. 


More toys corner. 


 They have arts & crafts corner as well. 


I love how they have various toys here, and it's defiantly all children's heaven to come here (and adult alike). I'm sure most of my friends who have kids will try to avoid this place since most toys here are quite pricey. LOL. 

For those who is interest to check out this place, Hamleys is located on the first floor of One Utama Shopping Center New Wing next to Parkson on the first floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment