Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Chinese New Year Dinner & Gathering at Restoran Fatty Sang @ Kepong

It was that time of the year when I get to meet up with my buddies for our Chinese New Year dinner since most of us are free then. Met up at my friend's place before she drove the gals and I to Restoran Fatty Sang

Miss Oh....our personal driver for the night. :p


Restoran Fatty Sang has stalls selling noodles in the day and tai chow (cooked dishes) food at night. So far, I've only been here for tai chow rather then the day. 


Start off with 'Yue Sang' before our main course. 


Lotus fried with fungus, celery and carrot. Healthy dish. 


Steamed fish.  If I'm not wrong, the sauce is made from lemon, garlic and chillie.  A bit spicy but tasty. 


Japanese Tofu, comes in 2 styles. 
You should check out this tasty dish as well.


Butter milk chicken. Best if it's prawn but due to the fact that I can't eat seafood, chicken was the alternative. Nevertheless, it's still tasty.smile


A pic of all dishes together. 


For desserts, we have a complimentary red bean soup. smile


Portions were for 5 adults, 5 bowls of rice, 5 drinks and it costed around RM130.00 only. Very reasonable and it comes with a complimentary dessert.  


Lastly, a group pic with the gals. Comparison of us last year and this year. Not much have change for us....except that I have put on weight >.<. 


RESTORAN FATTY SANG (肥仔生海鮮飯店)
Address: 30 Tingkat Bawah, Jalan Ambong 2, Kepong Baru, 52100 Kuala Lumpur, West Malaysia.
Contact: 012-361 5605, 012-205 5116

No comments:

Post a Comment