Sunday, December 8, 2013

My Review on Lennox Firm Up Plus Collagen Drink (Or Any Other Collagen Drink)

I have a hard time reviewing this and for a while I wondered whether I should write this review. After a while, I thought what the heck, I will give my most honest opinion and my thought of this drink...and any other collagen drink in the market. Before I begin, thought of making some comparison of the older version and the newer version on both Lennox Firm Up & Lennox Firm up PLUS Collagen Drink. Note that the new version comes with sachet packet. I find that the taste is much better as compared to the older version, taste sweeter actually. #grin (I love everything that is sweet)

Attached the following pictures to show you the difference between the older and the newer version of Lennox Collagen Drink.



I find that the older version of the colour is brownish in colour, while the newer version is more reddish in colour.


I started consuming this product as early as 2011. However, I only tried for one month before I stopped, and hence it was not consistent. However, earlier this year I decided to try it out for 3 months and wanted to see if there is any improvement if I used it consistently for 3 months. As you can see, this blog is way over due for a review. Please note that I am in no way being sponsored and I used my own money to purchase these. Afterall, who would not want to look their best? I'm writing this based on my experience after consuming this product. Please NOTE that it works differently on each individual, some consumer find that it works for them and they see a difference after consuming this....but I on the other hand do not.  #shaking head with sad face #




Anyway, I do not see any significant effect on me and it did not brighten nor whiten my skin. So you can imagine my disappointment when results were not shown on my face or any improvement on my complexion. So after 3 months (and after wasting hundreds of ringgit), I stopped consuming and did not bother to write a review because most consumer hope to read a positive review of this product. If you were to read my last blog, I wrote a short review back in 2011. However, as I  become older *cough cough*, it seems it does not have much affect on me (>.<)


When we aged, our metabolism change...and we find that our body do not absorb well as before. If you're a person with a stressful job and worked long hours, I can assure you that the result may not as good as those that have less stressful job. Some have claimed that it works for them, but it's only for short term because once you stopped consuming it, you're back to square one. #In the end...money down the drain.

I change some of my lifestyle and it helps to improve my complexion and health. And to think I wasted so much money on miracle drinks or other products when its actually our lifestyle which we need to change.  I find that the following 3 helps a lot with my complexion. 

1. Sleep Early

 Trust me...I'm a night owl and only sleeps wee hour in the morning. And despite having enough rest, my complexion looks dull and tired (with dark circle under my eyes). Lack of sleep can cause the appearance of wrinkles, so make sure to get at least up to 8 hours of sleep to help rest your facial muscles and by getting enough sleep will help regenerate cells in the body.was told that sleeping between 11pm to 3am helps our body cells regenerated because this is an important time when your body undergoes detoxification process. Your liver neutralizes and breaks down body toxins accumulated throughout the day. 

2. No Coffee &Drink Loads of Water (Plain Water Only)


I love coffee. This is one habit that I find difficult to quit cause I love taking my coffee daily...twice to three times a day. Although we have read some articles that coffee suppose to be good for you....but remember...drinking those 3 in 1 coffee mix packet is actually a no no cause you're practically drinking sugar. I stopped for 2 months...and surprisingly I feel much better and not sleepy as before. Although I must admit at the initial stage it was difficult. Another important tip is to drink loads of water. And no, drinking soft drinks do not count. Water helps to detoxify your body, so remember to drink loads of water. 

3. Less Stress =  Less Binge on Unhealthy Food


Okay, this is one thing that we all have difficulty to deal with especially if your job requires you to do loads of brainstorming and thinking...which equals to stress. Since I quit my job and started working on my own, I find myself much happier than before. I now know that stress causes loads of problems, such as hair loss, acne, and not forgetting wrinkles (mostly due to us frowning all the time when we are stress).  So ladies, if you have been seeing a lot of these signs on your skin, it's time to de-stress and time to take a break from your workload.


Do you know that when we are under stress we like to binge into foods that don’t give our bodies the best nutrition. Eating healthy foods like fruits, veggies, and good protein will help to keep your skin and body in tip- top condition and you can say  good bye to signs of stress and hello to gorgeous glowing skin...in a natural way!


Okay, I must admit that I am going off the topic but I can tell you what a big difference when changing your lifestyle. Take a small step...and in no time, you will have a healthy and growing complexion without consuming all these drinks. 


I would like to remind that this is my overall experience and it took me more than half a year to see the difference in me. But if the collagen drink helps with your growing complexion, good for you. After all, it works differently on an individual. I wished it works for me, but sadly, that is not the case. #Sigh

However, if any of  you would like to get more of these drink or any other collagen drink with affordable pricing, do check out my blog where I get discounted rate for other collagen drink without waiting for promotion. They have loads of collagen drinks available in this pharmacy, and you will be thinking whether to try other collagen drink! LOL. Anyway, all the best to all the lovely ladies (or perhaps gentlemen?) and stay beautiful always. 




8 comments:

  1. Thank you sister for your advices

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review. I agree with you. No matter what supplement we take, we still need to take care of our health/lifestyle and cannot rely solely on the supplement for a healthy skin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. In the end it's the lifestyle we live that will show on our skin and supplement only plays a small part of it.

      Delete
  3. wow, i actually consider to try it and I've already bought it. gonna give it a try and see how is the result. hope suitable for my "age" hrhrhr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracefully written information on this blog are going to support me for my coming assignments. Every point was very clear and taught me few new parameters. I would like to use this information in coming future.
    กินคอลลาเจน

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometime few educational blogs become very helpful while getting relevant and new information related to your targeted area. As I found this blog and appreciate the information delivered to my database.
    กบไสไม้ไฟฟ้า

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really inspirational to hear someone pursuing their dreams and becoming successful instead of following the traditional path. I have read your article about This topic. I think it's good and impressed to know your service. Thanks for share this Information.
    consultant ที่ปรึกษา ISO

    ReplyDelete