Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Missing My Pup

Long ago I adopted a pup, which I named her Trixie.
Back then we did not know of what breed she is.
It was only when we have gotten her only then we realized that she is actually a 'Jack Russell'.
Nevertheless, she was super cute and super hyper dog. LOL
Look at her innocent and sweet face.



Sadly, I couldn't keep her due to my job when I was away most of the time.
Mum didn't have the time to play or take care of her.


It wasn't fair for her to be locked up and not getting the full attention she needs. 
In the end, after having her 2 years in my life, she was finally adopted by my relatives who have 3 kids of their own.
 They love her to pieces and she have her own garden to run around. 



That was 6 - 7 years ago. I still think of her and wondered how is she. 
My relative migrated to Australia and she had since adopted by another family who love dogs.
So guys, do think carefully before you get yourself a pet.
They need your full time attention and it is a full time job to care for them.
Never get them in impulse.


No comments:

Post a Comment