Saturday, August 4, 2018

Japan Park Singapore (JPSG) 2018 @ Suntec Convention & Exhibition Centre

Came to attend the JPSG 2018 in Suntec Convention. There were special tickets available at the event but my friend & I took the 1-day ticket which cost $16 per pax. 


It's my first visit to such an event. I wasn't sure what to expect but it looks interesting from the flyer. I guess you wouldn't know what to expect until you check it out yourself.


I found the expo a bit smaller than I had anticipated. I ended up only taking a few pictures here because there wasn't much to see 😅


They are a few stalls selling some cosmetics from Japan, but most of them we selling card games or toys related stuff while we were here. 


I presume there will be a performance but didn't stay long to check out. There were food stalls but didn't take any pictures because the crowds were gathered around there. 


My friend & I enjoyed the most in this expo was the game section. 
We won a few of the Daruma dolls while playing one of the game (LOL).


Here is my friend having her photo taken with her prize-winning 😂  


We only stayed for a short while before leaving with 5 Daruma Dolls with us. 
Here are all the Daruma that we won.


Although the expo wasn't what we had in mind it was still interesting though. If we had stayed a bit longer for the shows it's possible there're more things to see. 





No comments:

Post a Comment