Sunday, July 15, 2018

Second Cup Coffee Company @ IPC Shopping Center

After a good brunch and shopping, what better way to enjoy the rest of the day over a cup of coffee.


We needed a drink so that we can relax our feet after our long walk at Ikea. 


And so here we are....at a coffee shop called Second Cup (interesting name)


Can't go wrong with free Wifi 😏


After payment, we were given buzzer so that we can collect our drinks once it's ready. 


The interior of the cafe looks clean and bright. Noted there're limited seats in the cafe but we came on a weekday so the crowds are lesser. 


Looking at the pastry & cakes at the counter, we were tempted to order a slice of the cake but decided not to given that we'll be having dinner soon.



My friend ordered their Frozen Yogurt Parfait when she saw the banner at their entrance. For me I prefer something that is familiar to me...which is non-other than latte.


My friend finds the yogurt parfait quite filling after she finished 3/4 of it. I tried some but I didn't quite like it. Find the taste a bit blend and sourish? 


It's nice to chill out and take a break after a long day of walking. I wouldn't mind coming back here again by myself and just chill out with a cup of coffee and a good book. 



No comments:

Post a Comment