Sunday, August 26, 2018

First Step Coffee @ Arcoris Plaza Mont Kiara

Spotted First Step Coffee while heading to my next appointment. 
Since I was early I decided to to have a cup of coffee and check out the place. 


The interior of the cafe inside. 



There're more seats upstairs but didn't go up to check it out. 


Went to the counter to order a cup of coffee.


Tons of figurines were put on the shelves for display. 


Took a seat by myself while looking outside.
At the time like this I wished I bought a book to read. 


It was a sunny day outside so sitting inside is a wise choice. 


Opposite is the Ra-ft cafe. 
Haven't got the chance to check it out....yet. 


'Vanilla Latte' was bought over where I was seated. I thought the staff may have gave me the wrong drink since it look more like a cup of milk rather than a latte (the taste was Vanilla latte so I didn't mind).


They do serve brunch and breakfast here. 
May come and check it out another time. 


It was pretty quiet when I drop by....possible due to after lunch hour. 
Quite relaxing while waiting the time passed by. 



No comments:

Post a Comment