Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Hotel Review: Akihabara Washington Hotel

While deciding where to stay in Tokyo there're many option. This trip I wanted to stay somewhere I can have access to anime goods, capsule machines and electronic goods. That's when I decided to stay at Akihabara Washington Hotel.



I was glad that I stayed in this hotel because its close to public transportation and there're plenty of things to do in the surrounding area. You can check out the hotel's location here.

You'll need an access card to your floor during your stay.


As soon you enter the room you find the coffee/tea making facility on your right side. 


Ta-da! My room for the next 3 nights. If you're wondering I stayed in a single room. Its much spacious than I expected so I was pretty thrilled about it.


The view outside of the window. At the time there was an on-going construction in front but noise level was minimum so it didn't bother me during my stay here. There wasn't much view to see other than buildings and river. 


Everything you need in the bathroom. Plenty of amenities so you practically don't need to bring toiletries....well...except for your face product. 


All in all everything I need is available in the room. 


Its a great choice for visitors who wished to stay in Akihabara and be close to it all.



Enclosed below is a short tour of the room I stayed. 
Hope to return back to this hotel one day :)

1 comment: