Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Free Scoop Night At Baskin Robins

I didn't know there was a free scoop night on the day until my cousin informed us about it while having dinner together on our usual Saturday night out.


We were having our dinner in Atria Shopping Mall at the time. 


Turn out it was free scoop night from Baskin Robins.
Talking about good timing.  


A long line of people is to be expected. 


To be honest I usually don't line up if there's a long queue regardless what it is. It just happened that my niece was with me and my family were doing groceries shopping so it was a good excuse to share some bonding moment with my niece at the time.  


We queued up for 15 minutes before getting our queue number. 


Choose any flavour of your choice. 


Random shot while waiting. 


 Ta da! Our free scoop ice-cream. 


As always I only choose my favourite Vanilla flavour. 
I know its boring but I love it. 


Defiantly a sweet treat that day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment