Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Craving For Burger - Fuel Shack @ Atria Shopping Mall, Petaling Jaya


I've been craving for burger lately so what better way to stop by at Fuel Shack for lunch.  


It was my first visit to Fuel Shack, and it turn out my friend & I were the only customers there when we took our order (possible its a weekday). 


Needless to say we have the whole place to ourselves....



....and snapping photos with ease with no worries. 


 It was pretty quiet but we enjoyed the calmness.


We ordered the set from the menu and it comes with a drink. 
Have a refreshing ice lemon tea while waiting for our food. 


The burger came after 15 minutes of waiting. It was a little longer than expected since we were the only customer there. We didn't mind since my friend & I were busy chatting away. 


The burger was good but the only complaint we have is that half way through it the burger became soggy. It was quite a mess once we're done, especially with our hands. Fortunately there's a basin to wash our hands....and no one around to see the mess we made 😅


The burger is alright and the service here is pretty good. 
I wouldn't mind coming back here for a burger if I ever have craving again. 


Fuel Shack
T23, Atria Shopping Mall Damansara Jaya,
Jalan SS 22/23, 47400 Petaling Jaya
Business Hour: 10AM–10PM
Contact: 603 -7733 8957

No comments:

Post a Comment