Sunday, April 3, 2016

MM Cafe @ Happy Mansion, PJ Section 17

It's been a while since my last visits to MM cafe.  Have been coming to Section 17 a lot for coffee and this round we decided to drop by at MM cafe for lunch. 


As always, I need my coffee dose...regardless what time of the day - Latte!


Kam Heong Loh Shu Fun for buddy. 
Took a small bite from this dish...still taste pretty good ^^


I on the other hand was craving for something curry....and ordered a plate of Kampung Curry Chicken. Buddy tried the gravy but didn't like it cause not a fan of indian curry. I actually like the gravy....but its up to an individual preference. However I didn't fancy the sambal though. 



All in all, MM cafe is a perfect hangout place with decent food at a slightly decent premium price.


MM Cafe
AG-1, Ground Floor, Block A,
Happy Mansion, Jalan 17/13,
46400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Contact: 03-7931 8728
Business Hours: 

Opens daily from 11am - 10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment