Saturday, April 2, 2016

Birthday Post: Aunt's 86th Birthday Celebration at Hokano

A while back we celebrated my aunt's birthday. This year she requested to have her birthday at Hokano, a place we often visits for family get together. I've often blog about this restaurant and it's still the best place to dine for Japanese food. 


Check out the huge birthday cake my aunt received for this year.
I was told that this cake weighs 5KG. 
By just looking at the picture I thought it weighs more than that!


Cousin lighting up the candles for his mum. He would have wanted to put 86 candles if he wants to but it will take too much time to lit up anyway. &#X1f61d


My aunt was the star that night. She look so happy with family and friends by her side. 


Time for birthday songs for the birthday girl. &#X1f60a


After that it was followed with pictures.....and loads of it with the "birthday girl".
My 2 cute nieces with their grandma. 



Uncle Xavier with his sister. Sweet brother and sisterly love.  



Pictures with the family :) 
Happy family!

Happy birthday to my dear aunt. 
Hope to have many more birthday celebration with you :)




No comments:

Post a Comment