Thursday, April 28, 2016

Brunch At Flingstones Cafe @ SS15 Subang Jaya

Its been years since my last visits to SS15 and so much have changed since graduated from Taylors. Ahh...the good old days. Back then there were no cafe and mostly hawker stall or fast food chain such as McD. Nowadays one can easily find a number of cafes by just driving around this area. 


My visits here is actually the cafe that is opposite of Taylors college - Flingstones cafe


Love the flooring tiles at the entrance.  


Pleasant ambience inside the cafe. 


Checking out their menu before placing our orders at the counter. 


Checking out their cakes which we will have later. 


Some of the drawings that is displayed on their counter. Pretty cute I must say. 


Mint Chocolate for buddy and Vanilla Latte for me. Buddy find the mint flavour a bit too strong while I enjoyed my hot latte. ^^


Buddy & I ordered Big Bang Breakfast since neither one of us have breakie yet. 


Pretty big portion and indeed a hearty brunch for us. 


We stayed back a little longer than usual and have a cup of matcha latte & a slice of Cendolman to share.


Overall we have a pleasant time here. 
Will not hesitate to come back again to try out their Porky dishes.


Flingstones Cafe

24, Jalan SS15/8,
47500 Subang Jaya
Contact: 03-5879 9468
Opening Hours:
10am – 12am Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment