Saturday, February 6, 2016

McDonald's Breakfast With Bestie @ Plaza Mont Kiara

I have to admit its been a while since I have McDonald's Sausage Mcmuffin with Egg and hash brown for breakfast. Bestie stayed over for a night cause the bus she took from Singapore arrived in Kuala Lumpur at 2am (@.@). I guess it can't be help when everyone is going back home for Chinese New Year. 

With most cafe opens after 9 or 10am, we decided to grab a quick bite at McD's before sending bestie home. It was close by and bestie was rushing to return home to see her family. 


Now I usually don't blog about my meals at McD's but I was pretty excited that there's a McCafe near my place now! Yup, the McD's at Plaza Mont Kiara recently have a complete make over and now there's a McCafe for coffee lovers. Since bestie and I ordered their breakfast set, we're able to upgraded our drinks. I upgraded my normal coffee to a cup of latte, which requires an additional top up of RM2.70. It was quite a big glass for a latte! ^^

I was given a card to collect stamps for each beverage I have at McCafe. My forth drink will be free after 3 stamps! Yup....I'm a happy gal cause I can have my cup of latte (or cappuccino) with my McD's breakfast here. ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment