Tuesday, November 25, 2014

My Visits To 'Innisfree' In Singapore (Opening Soon In Malaysia)

I had read nothing but good reviews on 'Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask' and I was keen to get it. Unfortunately it was not available in Malaysia and when I get the chance to go down to Singapore last week, I dropped by at one of their outlets in Takashimaya Shopping Centre (located at #B2-34/35).


South Korean actor/singer Lee Min Ho is the Innisfree global brand ambassador. 
 There's a big cardboard cut out of him to greet you when you're here. Emoji


The products that are available in Innisfree Singapore are pretty much up to date as Korea’s and offers a wide range of skincare and cosmetics that caters to different needs and concerns.


The brand name “innisfree” means “free island”, with an effort to provide healthy beauty for customers with the benefits of nature offered by Jeju island and to actualize an Eco-friendly green life that treats nature with respect. 


To celebrate Christmas, Innisfree has launched limited edition collection in celebration of green christmas.  


Perfect gift ideas for the holiday season.



Only available during the month of November and December. 


Snap shot on the other side of the shop. 


Various selection of Nail colour to choose from. Would have taken more pictures but I was stopped by one of the staff and was told that pictures were not allowed. Emoji


Initially I only wanted to get the Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask....


....but ended up buying the whole range instead. 
Will write up a review once I try them out. 
All the product range are cater for oily skin. 



Generous freebies given for the item I purchasedEmoji


To celebrate Innisfree 1st year anniversary, free masks are given for any purchase from the store (while stock last). Membership is free. You can collect points for empty jars, bottles or tubes that you return to them for recycle. 


Since I returned back to Malaysia, I came to know that Innisfree will launch its first Malaysian store in Sunway Pyramid on December 5th. Free Mystery Gift will be given out to the first 50 in queue at the grand opening. 

I should be happier that innisfree will be available in Malaysia....but wished I have know it earlier cause I went back to the store to buy few more of the products. Emoji


Anyone attending the launching of the store next week? I'll still deciding since I've gotten everything I need while in Singapore. I guess I have to wait and see when the time comes.



No comments:

Post a Comment