Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Teadot at Serangoon NEX

My BFF and I usually order drinks from Starbucks or Coffee Bean and chit chat until wee hours in the morning. Since we were at NEX shopping centre, I suggested we try a new place for a change....teadot.

My friend decided to try 'Ice blended Lavender'...recommended by the cashier.
While me on the other hand decided to order Hot chocolate.
 *God knows what I was thinking when I ordered that (=.=) *

Our drinks served to our table.


I just love this creative choc art on my  hot choc cuppa  ^_^
However, the taste was quite a disappointment (>.<)
Not sure how to describe it but it was quite a let down.
Usually I'll order coffee but since it was late I thought I'll give hot choc a try....my bad.


As for my BFF, she loves her drinks and she happily finish it all by herself.
I took a sip of her drink but I find the taste unusual for me.
Lavender as ice-blended?!? I guess I'll pass. (=.=)""
I think my next visit I'll just stick to coffee and order their cakes as desserts.
I guess different people have different taste bud....agreed?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment