Monday, April 16, 2012

Storeroom to Work Space To Be?

This is actually an extra room which became our second storeroom in the house. As you can see we have loads of things. My mum also turned this room into drying room for wet clothes.

Prior to this pictures taken, the room was a mess. Some of the things were given away and cleared up when I told my mum I wanted to have my own personal work space.



Now I may not be an interior designer but I would love to make half of this room as my own personal work space and half into store room (after discussing with my mum as she still needs half of the room as her storeroom & drying space). The process of having this space reorganise is already half done. Hopefully I can finish it by the end of this month. Finger cross. =D


No comments:

Post a Comment