Sunday, April 8, 2012

No More 'GermanWings' Airline

I was in charged of the itinerary for our upcoming family trip and so far I have never encounter any problems with airlines apart from the changes to flight time. However, when I received an email from Germanwings (low-cost airline based in Cologne, Germany and is wholly owned by Lufthansa) informing me that there were changes to the flight schedule, I thought it was only the flight time that was affected....but when I continued reading.......

Email received from them (=.=)




I realised not only was the flight time has changed...so was the flight date!!!!


I tried countless times to call their Germanwings Call Centre but was not able to get through. Tried calling for 2 days but no success. Finally, decided to contact their International Service Numbers at the bottom (random country)...and guess what...it got through (=.=).


Thankfully we got a full refund for our booking....god knows what will happen if they only refunded us partially (don't even want to imagine it). I read reviews by passengers who received their flight time and date changes at the last minute (less than 48 hours and some less than 2 hours), just imagine those poor passengers who have no access to the Internet....they will be  left stranded in the airport and having their holidays ruined....and not to mentioned paying extra bucks to book a new flight.  (=.=)""

After this experience and reading reviews concerning this airline....I'll never ever book this airline in the near future. Would not want to have our holidays ruin due to their unexpected 'Operation Reason'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment