Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Brunch & Value Lunch Set at Marco Creative Cuisine @ One Utama Shopping Centre

Met up with an old friend at Marco Creative Cuisine for brunch. I've been here when it was newly opened but I didn't take any photo back then. So here I am when my friend asked me out for brunch at 1 Utama. 


I like the ambiance of the restaurant because it's so cozy with the set up of the interiors. 
I find it so comfortable that I think I can easily spend an hour or two here 😁


Initially thought of ordering Salmon or a gourmet burger....


...but we were here on a weekday and ended up ordering their value lunch set. 


We had the Beef Burger (RM25)...


and Pork Bolognese (RM18.90) to share. 


For beverages, we had the Ice Lemon Tea which comes with the set. 
The food was pretty average but it was value for money as compared ordering ala carte. 


Pretty tempted to order dessert while browsing their pancake & dessert section.


Instead, we ended up having coffee & cake at Jardin Coffee & Tee


Overall it's a nice experience at Marco and will return for other dishes with my family 😁


Marco Creative Cuisine 
Lot G146, Ground Floor (Old Wing)
1 Utama Shopping Centre,
No. 1 Lebuh Bandar Utama, 
Bandar Utama, 47800
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Contact: 03-7731 8923
Opening Hours:
Monday to Friday: 11 am – 10:30 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 10 am – 10:30 pm 

No comments:

Post a Comment