Sunday, April 28, 2019

A Trip To Starbucks at Fugan Canal Kansui Park @ Toyama Japan

When I planned a trip to Kanazawa I had planned to take a trip down to Toyama because I wanted to check out the Starbucks at the Fugan Unga Kansui Park.


A trip here takes around 20 minutes train ride from Kanazawa Station to Toyama Station. 
From Toyama Station is only 10 to 15 minutes walk.


Thankfully the weather is clear and sunny when we came here.  
Since its spring the view and the surrounding here is just breathtaking. 


Could have arrived earlier but got lost along the way when we took a bus from Toyama Station 😅 If you're not sure how to go about the best way is to walk!


When we arrived at Starbucks there's already a long queue....which is form outside their store 😅 While queuing thought of trying Strawberry Frappuccino but eventually stick to my usual drink instead. 


Although it was sunny outside but when the wind blows it can get a bit chilly. Glad that we're able to get into the store to warm ourselves...and to check out their colourful tumbler.


My personal favourite is this design. Thought of getting this but change my mind since I have few tumblers at home.  Took a picture of this instead. 


At one glance the inside of the store looks pretty crowded right? I thought there wouldn't be any seat for us after placing our order. 


Turn out that many of them prefer to sit outside under the cherry tree. I can understand why because its a beautiful day to be sitting outside (but I still find it too cold for me and my friends).


My friend got us a seat near the window while I went to get our drinks. 


I got to say...the service here is excellent even though its crowded. 


Having our brunch while overlooking the Fugan Canal and the Bridge Tower. 


Such a gorgeous view.


Cheers to a beautiful sunny day.


We skipped going up to the Tenmonkyo Bridge Tower and took several pictures before heading back to the station. I'm glad that I'm able to take a trip here with my friend. 


Below is a video of thesurrounding. 
A lovely sunny day to have a picnic under the cherry blossom tree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment