Thursday, January 31, 2019

Coffee Break at Jardin Coffee & Tee @ 1 Utama

Whenever I'm in 1 Utama I will head over to Jardin Coffee & Tea for my coffee break. I like the ambiance of this cafe which is pretty cosy. Best of all its a great place to chill with friends and family in the busy shopping mall  (or a place for my leg to rest).


I came here numerous time and whenever I have latte it will be served in a cup (for customer who dine in)


This round I requested a take away cup....all for the sake of posting this pic in my Instagram. Bestie till this day doesn't understand why I'm so into taking pictures and posting on my IG (both my bestie doesn't have IG at all😅).



Of course one can't leave out the cakes with our drink. 
We have the Chilled Orea Cheesecake (my favourite)....


....and the Mocha Salted Caramel Mousse Cake. 
Found a bit too sweet for our liking for the Salted Caramel cake though. 


Here is a snap shot of my friend pouring her Chamomile tea into the cup. 


With that I'll end the post with some Chinese New Year decoration at the Mall. 


Never thought I'll get to see this animal putting up on display. 



No comments:

Post a Comment