Thursday, January 31, 2019

Childhood - A Taste of Memory @ 1 Utama Shopping Centre

I was in One Utama Shopping Centre when I stumbled upon these toys and snacks. 


It's a rare find when they were displaying all toys from my younger days (ah....how time flies)


I used to play this 'Pop Pop', but you still can find these in the market...although a bit hard.


Ah, these white rabbit candy I used to eat when I was younger. 



All these reminds me that I'm still a kid because I got so excited when I see all these. 



I used to play with these paper dolls when I was younger (before barbie doll). Rarely see these anymore since kids nowadays prefer actual doll.


A few of my favourite snacks while growing up. 


Not sure if these snacks were available back in those days (can't recall)...but if they do I wasn't allowed to eat any of these back then. And till now I've not tried this at all. 


The olden day's glass bottle soda drinks. 


It's rare to find these kinds of glass bottle since most soft drinks are in plastic or tin cans. 


This is my parent's favourite childhood sweets. Whenever I see this I'll get some for them. 


Rarey find these anymore....possible its hard work making them?


More toys....which I remember most of these were in small shops and this usually attracts kids to get them (I was one of them back then)


There're modern-day toys as well. 


There're prank toys too. 


Not too sure about this 'fart bomb' though 😅


And not forgetting some of my childhood stationery. 


My friend & I didn't buy anything from the shop but we sure take loads of pictures while we were here. It was great to rekindle memories from our 90's. You can check out more info about 'Childhood' here





No comments:

Post a Comment