Sunday, January 20, 2019

Brunch at Mighty Monster Character Cafe & Bar @ Ikano Power Centre (IPC)

With Chinese New Year just around the corner, what better way to spend a good brunch at Mighty Monster.


The view inside of the cafe....love the flooring & the design on the wall. 


More pics of the cafe inside. 


A cozy place to hang out with friends or family. 


As always, I'm only interest in the breakfast section.
Ya...I know...I seriously need to change my selection 😆


 Hazelnut & Vanilla latte served to us while waiting for our main.  


In no time our 'brunch' arrived. 


Wanted something different for a change so I had the Bacon & Eggs Benedict. 



Monster Breakfast for my partner. 
Food was pretty decent although we find the bread kinda tough to chew (no kidding). 


I love coming here when its less crowded. 
Its super cozy and relax, defiantely be back if I'm ever back to IPC. 


After our meal we took a short stroll around the mall and admire the Chinese New Year decoration. 


Mighty Monster
G-26, Ikano Power Centre,
Mutiara Damansara,
Petaling Jaya,

Opening Hours
Sun to Thurs
10 AM to 12 AM
Fri to Sat
10 AM to 1 AM

Contact: +603 7621 8232 |



No comments:

Post a Comment