Thursday, May 31, 2018

Hotel Review: Hotel Mi @ Singapore

I'm back again in Singapore for my 'work' trip.  
Previously I stayed at Hotel G and decided to stay at Hotel Mi this round. 


Took the flight in the morning hoping that I can have my things done the sooner I reach there.


But my flight was delayed for more than an hour (bummer)


When I finally arrived at Changi Airport I decided to take the shuttle bus to the hotel (thinking that it will be faster than taking the train). Paid SGD$9 for one way. Its cheaper to take the train but for those with heavy luggage or someone who wished to relax this is the better alternative. 



After paying for the ticket I was given a sticker to put on my shirt (or bag) and asked to take a seat while I waited for the shuttle. 


The bus driver picks up other passengers from other terminal (if there're other passengers needed to be pick up)


The journey is smooth and relaxing. I always enjoyed taking the bus since I get to see various parts of the city. And the best part of taking this shuttle there's free wifi and USB cable for you to charge your phone while on the way to your hotel. 


The driver dropped a few passenger before me. Depending on the traffic, it took more than an hour to reach my hotel. 


By the time I arrived I was allowed to check-in.  To reach the floor where my room is I'll need to tab the key card in the lift. 


My room for the next few nights.  My friend supposed to join me this trip but she backed out at the last minute. Think of the bright side,  I have the whole room to myself. 


There's swimming pool and gym on level 2 but didn't check out during my stay.


I stayed in a twin room so the room look spacious. 


The room is pretty lit up. I loved how colourful and bright the room is. 


The room comes with 'handy' phone, which you can bring along with you. 
I never utilise it and left it in the room during my stay here. 


The view outside. 


The bathroom is small but its bright and clean.


Some of the toiletries and amenity in the bathroom.


The reason I choose to stay here because there's a convenience store just right across the hotel...


...and food republic which is just few steps away from 7-Eleven. 


In terms of transportation,  the MRT station (Bencoolen) is only a short walk from the hotel. 


My stay at Hotel Mi has been wonderful because of its centrally located location, restaurants nearby, malls, tourist spots within walking distance and easy access to public transport.



The only down side I can think of is the noise from the hall way. You can hear the opening of the door from other rooms, or when the staff is vacuuming the hallway. It would be great if the room doors could do some sound proofing. For more information of this hotel, do check out their website for more details.


No comments:

Post a Comment