Sunday, April 5, 2015

It's All About The Milk.....Hokkaido Milk

Yup, this post is nothing but the milk.


My last Japan trip I mentioned how Hokkaido milk is so creamy and tasty. 
I couldn't get enough of these and have been looking for these back in Malaysia. 


Well look no further. I can get these at Shojikiya @ One Mont Kiara Mall. 
You can pretty much guess where I can get my favourite Japanese snacks from Japan. Emoji


Wa La! Revealing the milk carton.


Yeap....ordered a dozen for these. Note that the expiration date usually last 3 to 4 weeks once arrives in Malaysia.  At times they're all sold out but you can place an order with them. They usually restock once its sold out. 


Alright, if you're wondering how much these cost, it cost RM7.50 per carton (GST is inclusive in the price if you're wondering). Yes, it's really pricey but Hokkaido milk tastes so so so good leh. I know Japan you can get it like 100yen for 1 (RM3.10). But then again any imported product will cost double. Emoji  Oh well, guess I have to make every sip last to make it worth the price. Emoji



2 comments: