Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Impatient Passengers On AirAsia Flight

Just a random post...and perhaps a rant? Writing up what I encountered on my recent trip to Singapore. 


Last week we (mum, my friend & I) took a flight down to Singapore. Board the plane and everything was going smoothly, thinking that this flight will depart as per schedule. However, the plane was idle for sometime after the announcement from the pilot. After 20 minutes the pilot announced that there was a problem with the navigation and required to return back to the jetway for checking. 

By then the passengers seated behind us were getting restless and one of the passenger (which we presume is a China nationality due to his sleigh) started shouting from behind on the delay. At the back of my mind, this news (video below) sort of came up (not sure why). Emoji


Some of the passengers (China Nationality) lose their temper and started shouting, walking around and changing seats (as if they owns the plane or something). By then I was getting annoyed. They kept demanding to change plane if it's going to be delay and although the stewardess tried to explain the whole situation but it sort of annoyed them even more. Honestly, I find the 'passenger' more annoying than the flight being delayed. Recorded a short clip of the situation below. 



Anyway, the flight took off after an hour delay and once the plane took off, there's no more commotion from the 'passengers' (thankfully). This is perhaps one flight I wished I will never have to go through ever again. My mum seated next to me was this close telling 'them' off to be quiet and instead I got a scolding from my mum when I tried to stop her Emoji. LOL. Anyone went through this situation before?  


No comments:

Post a Comment