Monday, February 21, 2022

Sotetsu Fresa Inn Fujisawa-Minamiguchi Hotel - Trip to Enoshima & Kamakura

Throwback when I took a trip to Enoshima & Kamakura. Back then I stayed at Sotetsu Fresa Inn while traveled alone. I thought staying near the train station will be a better option. 


At the time I was staying in a hotel near Kamata Station. I was still unfamiliar travelling around so wanted to stay near the train station which will be easier and convenient for me to go about, especially if one is travelling with a big suitcase. 

Sotetsu Fresa Inn was only 2 to 3 minute's walk from the South Exit in Fujisawa Station on the JR Tokaido Line/ Odakyu Lines.

Since I've booked the room in advance so no problem at check-in counter. 


Only 9 floors in the hotel. 


At one glance you can see the whole room. 
Although the room is small it's still cosy. 


The bed is perfect for 1 person...but it may be a squeeze for 2 people though.



Bath additives, facial cleansers, tea bags and etc are available at the lobby for your convenience.

Great use of their aromatherapy salt bath after a long day. I used it for soaking after a long day of walking. 


There's a convenient shop just right next to the hotel so I always grab my breakfast and snacks from there. 


To take the Enoden Line, it's only a walking distance from the hotel. From the Fujisawa line, you can take a trip down to Enoshima and Kamakura. 



No comments:

Post a Comment