Wednesday, February 2, 2022

2nd Day of Chinese New Year - Celebrating with The Family

The second day of Chinese New Year was spent at my cousin's place. It's been a while since we've been to his place. 


Never ever go empty handed when visiting. 
Bought a basket of fruits for my cousin 😂


My eldest niece is currently oversea so this year is the second year we did not get to celebrate CNY together 😭


The dishes were all prepared and cooked by my cousin's wife. Salute to his wife for preparing all this!


It was a feast...especially for me because I get to eat my most favourite pan fried prawns! I've not eaten for years (since my mum is allergic to prawns). It's the best!!!


My favourite corn soup...sweet and delicious!


After meal is usually followed by desserts 😍


Mum wasn't too keen of me having these though. She's actually watching my sugar intake. LOL!


And these as well! Although I took a bit though 😁


Got some goodies from my cousin when it was time to call it a night.


Received 'Ang Pow' from my cousin, aunty and uncle 😁


Overall we have a great time celebrating together as a family. It's usually difficult to meet up with the current condition due to covid. Hopefully we will have another gathering soon. 




No comments:

Post a Comment