Saturday, November 25, 2017

Overnight Stay In Tokyo (Near Haneda Airport) - Hotel Mystays Haneda

Whenever I take a flight to Tokyo the arrival is usually late at night. Previously I had stayed overnight in Haneda airport and First Cabin to save on the accommodation.


My recent trip however I was not able to book a room in First Cabin (it was fully booked) and since I was travelling alone I decided to stay in a hotel which is closer to the airport.  


There were few hotels nearby and eventually decided to stay at Hotel Mystays Haneda. 
Took the free shuttle bus from the bus terminal to the hotel. 


Their last pick up from Haneda International airport is at 12.25am so make sure to check out their timetable here. I managed to board the 11.47pm bus.


By the time I check-in to the room it was slightly after midnight. 


I didn't check out the hotel facilities but took a photo of the information in the lift. 


I was given a room on the second floor. 


As soon as I enter the room I felt so relief especially after a long flight. 


Most hotel room in Tokyo is quite small but the room that I'm stayed is a standard double room. Look how spacious the room is and there's a small couch in the room. 


The bed may be a bit small for 2 people but there's a lot of space to open your luggage though. 



Even the bathroom is spacious too.



There's a family mart nearby so I wasn't worried about getting hungry in the middle of the night. 


If you need drinks you can get it from the vending machine in the hotel. 


I managed to sleep for 2 hours since I was worrying about missing my flight the next morning. Plan ahead if you need to take the early flight. When took the shuttle bus to the airport there were only 1 seat available. I found that most of the passengers on board are businessman in suit.


I only stayed in the hotel for less than 6 hours so in my opinion is a bit pricey especially if you're staying for a short while. However I did enjoyed my stay here and wished I can stay a little longer. Overall the hotel is an ideal place for an overnight stay if you want comfort (and privacy) and take the early flight the next morning. For more information of this hotel you can check out their website here



No comments:

Post a Comment