Monday, November 20, 2017

Cute Cafe In Japan: Shirohige's Cream Puff Shop - Totoro Cream Puff

I know it's pretty late to put it up but wanted to share a cute cafe that I visits last year.  


Am pretty sure there's no need any introduction of this cute character  'Totoro". 
I will just go straight and show you this cute cafe with you all. 


The cafe is only a few minutes walk from the train station.
Other station is available here from their site.



If you come early in the morning (which we came on a weekday), the surrounding here is pretty quiet and peaceful (since its near the residential area).


There're all types of Totoro related item and pictures once you enter the cafe.


Go straight up to the first floor if you would like to dine here. 


If you're here just for their cream puff (take-away) you can head right inside the shop.


The smell and the sight of totoro cream puff and biscuits will defiantly bring a smile of your face. I sure did when I saw them. 


I mean who wouldn't? Everything look so cute!!!


Since we were here for brunch we head upstair via a narrow staircase to the cafe. 


Their menu is quite limited but it defiantly make it easier for us to decide. 


If you prefer bread you can get them at the corner of the cafe. 


We ended up having pasta. Look simple but it was really good. 


As always I must have my cup of hot latte.


For dessert we order two different flavour of Totoro creampuff. 
I can't remember the other flavour but the one I have is custard. Delicious! 


They look so cute that you didnt have the heart to ruin it (or cut them up).


Honestly the cafe is out of the way from the city and tourist site but my friend and I enjoyed our relaxed morning coming here. When we left the place around noon there were a long line of people waiting. The cafe upstair is pretty small so I would advice to come early to avoid the crowds. 


No comments:

Post a Comment