Saturday, April 8, 2017

Cafe 123 Gasing Cafe @ Petaling Jaya

Its been ages since buddy & I have brunch together and we finally set a date to meet up. I suggested 123 Gasing since I've been wanting to try this place out whenever I passed by this cafe. 


As always I have to take pictures of the interior outside.



I love the design and the layout of the cafe. 
Somehow it feel so homey and welcome. 



The place was on full swing and it was packed with students. Turn out there's a school or tuition centre nearby. We were pretty lucky to get a seat inside due to the extreme humid weather outside. First thing first we took turn to order our food from the counter (self service concept).


We were given a number and waited for our food to be serve. 
The drinks were served to us pretty quickly (thumbs up on that). 


We didn't wait long before buddy's order arrive - Egg Salmon. The egg was plentiful but buddy found it to be quite plain since it doesn't come with any salad or butter and jam. 


Fortunately for me I have an English Breakfast. Yup...it seems its the same old thing for me....big breakfast (or English Breakfast...same thing right?!?). LOL. Shared some of my portion with buddy and it was still quite a lot though. 


After our meal there's always room for dessert. 


I'm not an adventurous person so I often order something that I'm familiar with (just to be on the safe side), and that is nutella cake. Can't go wrong with this flavour, and is not that sweet. In addition,  I have another cup of latte to perk me up.


All in all we enjoyed our time here. Quite a relaxed atmosphere if the place is not too crowded. 


Cafe 123 Gasing
No.123 Jalan Gasing,
Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Business Hours:
Monday to Sunday 
(8:30am - 11:00pm)
Contact: 03-7932-1979

No comments:

Post a Comment