Sunday, April 30, 2017

Big Breakfast / Brunch @ Pork Lab One Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur

Buddy wanted to give me a treat on my birthday and I suggested Pork Lab. 
I often pass by this cafe and wanted to check it out. I guess I have an excuse to do so :)


As soon as we enter we were greeted warmly by the staff. 
It didn't take long for us to decide since we always have our usual. 
As always I got to have my hot latte, a must wherever I go. 


In no time our order arrived. Big Breakfast indeed. 
The plates took up most of the space on the table.
We spend quite a while here while enjoying our brunch. 
Quite a nice and relaxing place to chill out. 
I wouldn't mind coming back again 😋


Pork Lab At 1MK
3, Jalan Kiara, Mont Kiara,
50480 Kuala Lumpur
Business Hours: -
Mon - Fri: 10am - 10pm
Sat & Sun: 8.30am - 10pm
Contact:
603 - 6211 6011

No comments:

Post a Comment