Saturday, September 24, 2016

Cuteness Overload - Pompompurin Cafe In Singapore

I've been looking forward to check out PomPomPurin cafe since the cafe opened in Singapore. I'm a sucker for anything cute and if there's a cute cafe I'll defiantly take a trip down to check it out. 


Went on a weekday and the cafe was pretty quiet when we dropped by before 7pm. I guess the crowd sort of die down after a while...in a way its good since I'm not a fan of lining and waiting for a table. 


Spotted a huge PomPomPurin and friends figure in the middle of the cafe. 


Took a while to decide what to order from the menu. Everything look so cute and adorable and I was quite tempted to order more. 


Snapping pictures right away after placing our order. 
Argh....everything is super 'kawaii'!


In no time our drinks were served. My friend have the Fruity Garden Mango Juice while I have the Cookies & Cream Caramel Latte.


Cute pompompurin biscuit staring right at you before it ended up in my tummy. 😁


Chicken Genovese Spaghetti (SGD$26.99). My friend ordered this cause of the free mug and I guess she's a sucker for its cuteness. I must admit I was quite tempted because of the cute mug but decided not to since I wasn't sure what I'm going to do with it cause it was pretty small to be a drinking mug...unless it's for expresso.  


I guess it whole purpose is for the sauce. An example of the sauce in the mug. You'll be given a new mug when you pay at the cashier.


Coconut Milk Chicken Curry (SGD$17.99). It's a mild curry flavour with rich flavour of coconut. I have to agree that the coconut flavour was pretty strong for my liking. 


Generally the food was a big disappointment but their drinks make up for it although pricing wise is on the high side.


Overall my friend & I still enjoyed ourself...partly because of the cute deco and we're a fan of sanrio character. :)


Pompompurin Cafe Singapore
181 Orchard Road, #04-08, 
Orchard Central, Orchard Central, 
Singapore 238896
Contact: +65 6509 8672
Opening Hours: 11am – 10.30pm 

2 comments:

  1. 3 Studies SHOW How Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

    This means that you literally get rid of fat by eating coconut fats (including coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 studies from big medical magazines are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world around!

    ReplyDelete