Saturday, June 4, 2016

My Stay at Via Inn Asakusa @ Tokyo, Japan

Staying in Tokyo can be costly especially when travelling alone. And after searching online for sometime I booked a room at Via Inn Asakusa. The reason I choose this hotel is because of its location and short walking distance from Senso-ji Temple & train station. 



This is what you see once you open the door to the room. Stayed in a single room for 7 nights which measures 13 square meter. Paid ¥48,700 or RM1550 (rate was 3.17 at the time) for 7 nights. Breakfast is not included but you may have breakfast in their restaurant although it's cheaper to eat outside.




In terms of space it's small but it's bearable since I spend most time outside. However it can be troublesome if you have big luggage. I have to place my luggage at the entrance corridor whenever I open the luggage.




Another shot of the room on the other side. 


The view outside the room. 


The bathroom. 


Bathroom space reminds of the lavatory from the plane. 



Although compact but all the necessary features are fitted into this small space.



I'm glad that there's a bathtub in the room. Soaking in the bathtub helps to relief the aches and pains after a long day of walking. 



Toiletries are provided in the bathroom, which include big bottles of shampoo, conditioner and body soap. The bottle is replenish daily, as well as toothbrush and razor.


Light switch near the bed and wifi access is available in the room.  
Room is equipped with a fridge, green tea (replenish daily) and a flat-screen TV.



Overall, Via Inn Asakusa serves as a good place to stay in terms of location. My stay here have been positive. There're a lot of restaurant and food to eat nearby and close to train station. Do check out their website for more information.



Watch the video below as I walkthrough the room.  



No comments:

Post a Comment