Saturday, March 5, 2016

Lunch at "Food Lover" @ Happy Mansion, Section 17

Its been a while since my last visits to Food Lover Cafe.
Decided to meet up with buddy for lunch here since it was convenience for us.


Instead of my usual coffee, I tried their Lemongrass & Lemon Tea.
Pretty tasty although it was kinder sweet.


Buddy decided to have pasta....spaghetti bolognese. 
It was watery but taste fine according to buddy. 


I have nasi lemak with curry chicken cause I was craving for something 'sinful'.
 Pretty good and it helps to satisfied my craving. 
However I do wished it was a bit spicier though. 
All in all, the food is decent and still reasonable price.



Food Lover Cafe
AG-5 Block A, Happy Mansion,
Jalan 17/13, Section 17, Petaling Jaya.
Tel: 03-7497 3636,
Business hours:
Tuesday-Sunday: 11.00am to 10.00pm;
Closed on Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment