Saturday, January 16, 2016

Japanese Snacks From Okashi World @ Atria Shopping Gallery

Anyone who loves Japanese snacks can check out Okashi World. I often get all Japanese goodies here as I find the pricing here quite reasonable as compared buying from the supermarket. 


There're few branches in Malaysia but the one I went is at Atria Shopping Gallery. 
Check out all the snacks at the front entrance. 


This is what I bought from the shop today. 


And the overall amount I paid for the item above &#X1f601


Free recycle bag if you spend RM50 and above.


Great for carrying all my goodies after purchase...and its reusable. &#X1f609


If you liked their Facebook page, you'll get free samples. These are the samples I got. I ate it all as soon as I got them &#X1f60b


Drop by at any of their branches for more Japanese goodies.
Happy shopping & weekends :)


Other Branches Location: 
  1. USJ Taipan 
  2. ATRIA Shopping Gallery, PJ 
  3. Solaris Dutamas Mont Kiara, KL
  4. Queensbay Mall, Penang 
  5. Evolve Concept Mall, Ara Damansara 
  6. Main Place Mall, AIN PLACE MALL , USJ 
  7. Courtyard, SS15 Subang Jaya
  8. Paradigm Mall PJ 
  9. The Intermark, KL 
  10. Aeon Metro Prima, Kepong 

4 comments:

  1. Japanese food/snack always have attractive packaging that make ppl can't resist to buy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once I enter, I come out with empty pocket. Hahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too many things to buy if you're fan of japanese snacks ^^

      Delete