Friday, October 11, 2013

Freebies: Electronic Portable Scale & Korjo TSA Card Lock

Got a package a while back. I wasn't expecting a package nor did I order anything so when I received this package, I was quite puzzled. I thought it may be a bomb or something since the package labelled "Fragile". 


After opening up and reading the letter, only then it dawn on me that I have participated one of the campaign earlier and I was one of the lucky few who got rewarded. If you're not aware, you need to send an SMS to be eligible to participate this type of contest (which you can find at the last page of your credit card statement or via SMS sent by Citibank). I have forgotten about it since I wasn't expecting to win anything (nor do I know what is the prizes). 



I must say I was really surprised once I opened the package to find not only one but TWO gifts in it...which is really useful and great for travelling in the future. And best of all, I was planning to buy the portable scale since I may need it for travelling....what a great timing :)



I was quite impressed with the packaging when I saw the card lock. At one glance, it looks kinder cool since it's keyless. For a moment when I saw this, I thought it would be like those Touch&Go card where you just touch the card on the lock to unlock it. Unfortunately, it wasn't as high tech as I thought it should be. LOL. 




As you can see, I was like an idiot, trying to figure out how to open the damm lock. I tried few  attempts to unlock it.


 

Finally, after my few failed attempt, I finally saw the lock slot on the side of the lock. Should have read the instructions earlier before making my attempt. >.<


Ta-da...it was as easy than I thought. Honestly, I was hoping it was the touch&go way rather than inserting the card on the slot. I find that it's no difference when using the key. 


Lastly, the electronic portable scale. It comes with 2 batteries. 



Can't wait to use these on my next oversea trip. Happy happy day for me. Defiantly need to look out for Citibank next campaign. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment