Wednesday, June 22, 2011

That Bag I Want - A Designer Handbag Rental Service

I personally love hand bags. I have dozen of them and I can't stop buying them. My mum often complaint about my excessive hand bags in my room but I can't help it. If I see one of my favorite brand and if they are on sales...I'll find ways to get them...even it means I have to starve myself. Lol.

I am sure that most of you tend to buy luxury bags, but do you ever regret it later after a while? Yup, I'm sure some of you do because in the end, you have dozen of them and you hardly use them because you realised later that you didn't like them, it doesn't suit you or so on. So what do you do with it? Most of you will end up selling (and only get paid for a friction of it since it is 2nd hand) or it might end up in your closet (forgotten). Well gals...fear not...check out this websites: http://www.thatbagiwant.com/



Yup, you can consider selling them or have it rent out. I actually came across this website by chances while surfing the net...and it is available in Singapore. It is quite an interesting concept. Other than selling to them, you can also rent them!!! All you need to do is register yourself, choose the bag you like, click it, select the number of weeks you want to rent it and ta-da...you will have the hand bag for a minimum of 1 week to a maximum of 12 weeks!!! For new members, you will get a complimentary 2nd Week on your 1st Rental. And mind you, you have to put a deposits before renting. Afterall, nothing is free okay. =p


Well, I had since registered myself as a member and I will get to enjoy my complimentary 2nd week for my first rental. Woohoo....now...I just have to decide which hand bags I want to rent *drooling*.

Have any of you gals rented or sold your luxury bags? Leave a comment and share your experience and your thoughts with me.
Banners above belongs to thatbagiwant. You can get all the information from their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment