Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Crust n Flour - Bakery Cafe

Came across this cozy corner cafe in Bukit Merah Central. The layout of this place is small but it's quite presentable and cozy. 


Going through their menu you will find that the choices are minimum but consider the prices I think it's cheap and affordable.


Can't help but admiring this antic radio at the display. I was so tempted to touch it, eventhough there was a sign not to....hahaha...but i guess there is no harm having this picture taken to share it with you guys (I'm actually into antics....surprise?!?!). 


Check out what my colleagues and I ordered. For only $4.90, it comes with a drink (ice lemon tea). If you top up 90 cents you can order a cup of coffee/tea. In addition, they gave us a complimentary jelly...for today only.

I ordered a plate of fried risots (potato) with sausage. It's  not bad...although the serving was a bit small, as compared to the photo shown on their menu.


My colleague ordered vegetarian pasta. She finds it not bad too. For the price you are paying, it's a bargain.

In the end, we finished our meal in less than half an hour. Mind you, the serving is not big, but after finishing the drink and the jelly we find ourself quite satisfied (3 quarter full actually). LOL. If interested, check out details of this cafe on the flag of the sausage. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment