Sunday, October 17, 2010

My New Beginning

Decided to write a blog....after years of having this account but never found the time to write....partly due to laziness and clueless what to write.


Anyway, to start of....I was working in my previous company a year ago when I quit my job and decided to study and pursude my MBA course, which i did not take back then (after my degree) due to financial constraint, being home sick and missing my family back home. I realised that going back to study was the best decision that I make, and I'm glad that I have my wonderful family and my closest friends for support on the decision I make.  I'm glad I make the right choice because I'm a happier person now and learning to enjoy my life the way i want it to be.

So there it is, just a brief introduction to begin my blog. More to come =)

No comments:

Post a Comment