Sunday, October 24, 2010

Catching the Flu Bug is Terrible

I noticed lately that I get tired easily and having flu that comes and goes, especially my cough. Last night I noted that I have slight flu and as always, I take my cough syrup and thinking that it will go away the next morning. And boy was I wrong, it only makes the condition worst because this morning when I woke up I feel so unwell, and my throat was dry and hurts when I cough.
I admit that I haven’t been taking care of my health lately, especially before my final exam. My food intakes have been unhealthy, and I was constantly craving for junk food such as KFC, fries, sweet potato and so on. And when I went back to KL for a holiday break, my parents were constantly taking me out for dinner, especially foods that I craved when I am back home.
And because of this, I ended eating tones of medication. Hopefully I will get better before my new semester begins. The last thing I want is to return back with a flu that irritates the hell of me. 

And at the same time when I return back to Singapore, I have to start my diet....well....not really a diet, but just a change of habit on my food intake and a change of my lifestyle. I know that I had put on substantiate weight lately and I have to do something about it because I don’t like the way I look when I'm overweight (Hey...who does right?). And most importantly, it doesn’t help with one confidence too. Finger cross that I will stick to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment