Thursday, March 29, 2018

Disney Store Tokyo Sky Tree Town Soramachi

Wanted to share a cute store while I was in Tokyo....and that is the Disney Store! I know there's one in Shibuya but I went to the one at Tokyo Sky Tree Town Soramachi. I didn't know about it until I passed by the store while roaming around the mall. 


I love anything that is Disney related (as well as Sanrio), but I rarely buys them because I knew that I will end up keeping them in their original packaging. 



Why are these pen so adorable?!? 
If I didn't have self control I may end up buying each of the design!


For those who loves stationery items 💓



Huge plush toy of Chip & Dale 😍



They have the smaller version.


More plush toy...not sure what is the name of these character but they're sure cute.


There's even have a costume section for your plush. Wow!


What did I see at the corner?


Oh my word....tons of Tsum Tsum stacking plush!!!


For something sweet you can get these candies or chocolates for your family and friends. 




Can't remember if these are candy or soap.


Jewellery section.


I love how some of them comes in a lovely packaging. 


Face mask in your favourite disney character anyone?


There're tons of Disney item in this store that I ended taking loads of pictures while I was here.







If you happened to be nearby and you love Disney you should defiantly check out this store. This Disney store is located in Tokyo Solamachi


No comments:

Post a Comment