Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Belated Birthday Celebration - 3 times!

My birthday for this year was really special...not only I get to go on a lovely holiday getaway...upon my return I get to celebrate my belated birthday with my families & friends....3 times!!!

On my previous blog, I mentioned that my lovely families celebrated my belated birthday with this lovely (Healthy) cake.  


A few days later, met up with my high school mates and celebrated my birthday too.


A day later, my buddies surprised me with a belated birthday cake at her new place @ house warming  (Lov u OCY for arranging and planning).


All I can say....."Thank you from the bottom of my heart".
This birthday is the best because not only it is special (3x) but also because you all remembered.
 Best birthday gift for remembering and sharing this day with me.
Thank you. It really makes my day. Love ya all (u know who u are). ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment