Saturday, March 17, 2012

Fong Lye Taiwan Restaurant 蓬莱茶房 @ The Garden, Mid Valley

Bro came back from down under (OZ) and was back here for business. Manage to booked him for lunch on Tuesday before he returns to OZ (T.T).  Mum decided to take us to Fong Lye Taiwan Restaurant located at The Garden for brunch since it was still early (11:30am). This place is always packed during lunch and dinner time...so go early if you want to avoid the crowds.
 Ordered our drinks (Ice Honey Lemon) and an appetizer, Sweet Potato.

Mum ordered her all time fav....Tomato Fish with Egg set
It's my fav too, but decided to try other dishes instead....wrong move.....>.< 


I ordered Udon Beef set.....it was okay I guess. 
I though it was fried udon...my bad....it was more like dried udon with beef.


Can't remember what my bro ordered but I know it was not enough for him. =p


Aunt Val ordered steam fish set. Wise and healthy choice. 
Looks good and aunt said it was nice. May order this in my next visit.....maybe.


Our meals are served....attack!!!!!


Bro was not satisfied and wanted to order desserts....and he ordered this gigantic ice kacang! See the comparison of my hand (=.=)"


Bro looks so happy posing with his 'ice-kacang' aka snow ice. LOL. It was quite a big portion and only both of us were eating it. I ate a few small bites cause I'm not really into this....except for the ice-cream part.


Big thanks to Big bro for this lovely treat. Hope to see you soon....or better still...to visit you in Melbourn and have free lodging at your place ^^  All the best and safe journey back to your new home. Miss ya all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment