Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Desserts from Emicakes @ Causeway Point (Woodlands)

I’m not really into desserts but when I was walking pass this shop “Emicakes” which was displaying all the colourful mini desserts at Causeway Point (Woodlands), I thought I might give my parent and myself a mini treat after our dinner.


Each mini item was selling for $2 each and you will get an additional item for free (only for $2 items) if I purchase 3 items.  In the end, got 3 Mini Delights which are ‘Durian’ (My all time favourite), Strawberry Cheese, and Tiramisu Delight.  As for the free item, we got an eggless cube orea choc cake. ^^
I must say that not only they are not too sweet but they are delicious. Will defiantly be going back for more. You can check out their websites at Emicakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment