Thursday, December 29, 2011

Coffee Bean @The Curve

It’s the holiday season and I‘m currently back in KL for a holiday. =)  I have to admit, I have not been updating my blog for quite a while (Since Sept >.<).  Hopefully I will be able to update as much as I can to share with you all what I have been up to. =)
 
Anyway, yesterday my friend and I was at “The Curve” for some catching up and decided to drop by at Coffee Bean for a cup of drink. For Citibank card holder, you are entitled for 20% off, which includes using your rewards point. Weeeeeee

Got myself a Pure Vanilla since it was close to dinner time and decided to cut off some caffeine. =p All I can say….it is yummy. My fav all time.
For Coffee Bean Lovers, why not grab yourself a cup of drink and enjoy 20% off (for selected purchase).  Till then, Happy holidays!!!!!  (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment