Sunday, June 17, 2018

Taking A Break at Eight Ounce Coffee Co @ KLCC


Honestly I haven't been doing much of cafe hopping this year (as compared to last year) and I've been going out lesser than before. I must admit my life have been kinda boring since I started saving up for my travel trips. Anyhow, despite not able to check out new cafe every alternate week, I will treat myself a nice cup of coffee whenever I can (perhaps once or twice a month). In term of food, not much since I'm on a diet (except when I'm travelling).  


A while back I met up with a friend of mine at KLCC. As always, we walked a lot when we go to the mall (mostly window shopping). We decided to take a break and have a drink at Eight Ounce Coffee Co. 


I love this drawing that was at the corner of the cashier and took a picture of this. 


It was around 4pm when we took our break here so the crowds were lesser as compared to lunch time.  The coffee wasn't that bad although my friend find her ice latte a bit too diluted. It was nice to chill out while we rest our aching feet at KLCC. 


No comments:

Post a Comment